Thursday, January 14, 2010

Internship #6

For my interview, I can interview either my uncle (as he owns the company and started it from scratch) or the head service manager (because he's the 2nd in command). I would love to know how he got his start building a company that runs like the well-oiled machine that it is. The service manager would be a good interview because he is an integral part of the company. Without him, there's no one to settle all the disputes between customer and corporation.

I'm sure that I could get a time during lunch (probably 12-130 PM) to interview the person of my choice. This could be any day, really. The schedule is super flexible because the company is on call 24/7--literally. Even Christmas.

I will bring a video camera to record. I brought two with me to Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment