Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Internship #8

Many of the people in this company are very self-disciplined and determined. I say determined because they try to do their best job at all times, no matter what happens. Part of this organization's commitment is to giving the customer the best experience possible for a reasonable price. Because Michigan Power Rodding charges more for their service, they put more effort into it. I really admire the fact that the employees are hard-working and motivated to perform well because sometimes I feel like I don't work hard enough or fall short of other peoples' standards and that I just get lazy for no reason. Working with these self-motivated individuals will hopefully be beneficial to my own outlook on work and responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment